Theorem proposed by me

As the fragile humans that we are, the foetal position gives us a notion of safety and protection of the worlds immensities. From when we were born until now, simply searching for the unattainable satisfaction of comfort.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Challenge accepted.

Life after exam week is good.
Spending my days playing COD, researching tips on how to be better at COD, watching and re-watching Harry Potter, researching Harry Potter jokes all while eating 2 minute noodles with melted cheese.
You know you have to find something more eventful to do when the waxing lady, who's attempting to disfigure your eyebrows, asks "what you are doing tonight" and you say "organise my books", followed by silence.

I have neglected this blog, and as such, I have decided to take on a challenge, that i set myself, I like to call it
"What the shit are you wearing" x 30

I will outfit post for 30 days consequently. If I miss a day, you can trust me that I will provoke my alter ego to push me down the stairs. (fight club reference)

With that. Here is Natalie with community Channel.
She is so so so so so funny + She hasn't uploaded for 2 weeks so lets start a mini riot. RAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHA


My favourite 


My fun Harry Potter joke:
Why did professor Snape stand in the middle of the road?
Punchline will be posted tomorrow dudes!!

1 comment: