Theorem proposed by me

As the fragile humans that we are, the foetal position gives us a notion of safety and protection of the worlds immensities. From when we were born until now, simply searching for the unattainable satisfaction of comfort.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day one.

And i begin the "What the shit are you wearing" x 30 challenge.

While i do so, i will tell you of another challenge. DT. Design and technology major project is posing a major problem. The freedom is incredibly intimidating. My lack of math ability is a serious disadvantage, and i am going to have to claim defeat to all those years of bickering from maths teachers saying that it is actually applicable in life. Holy shit. Took me a solid hour of long thinking to determine the circumference, radius, diameter and width of each pleat for my skirt. But i did it. The pattern is finally done!
YIPEEEEEEE







  
Skirt: Mum made it for my sisters jazz concert from the 80's
Belt: kmart
Bag: My friends grandmas.... oops
Shirt: Mums
Trench coat: ASOS
Boots: Rubi shoes


1 comment: