Theorem proposed by me

As the fragile humans that we are, the foetal position gives us a notion of safety and protection of the worlds immensities. From when we were born until now, simply searching for the unattainable satisfaction of comfort.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day two.

Those boots that I previously mentioned. The ones that the were completely obliterated. YUP. my Grandma got them fixed by who I assume was some seedy italian man who smelt of meatballs. But I must admit, i quite enjoy how they now squeak, have superman grip and shine like a bold mans head. YES



Boots: Some shop in Paddy's. 

Almost two year old boots made new by seedy italian man. YES


note: Punchline anyone?
Why did professor Snape stand in the middle of the road?
So no one could tell what side he was on! WHATT UPP

I would like to note, the plug casually chilling in the corner was unintentional. I am not some douche who is attempting to be artsy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment