Theorem proposed by me

As the fragile humans that we are, the foetal position gives us a notion of safety and protection of the worlds immensities. From when we were born until now, simply searching for the unattainable satisfaction of comfort.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Mustard + Machinery

**use of alliteration

I am currently obsessed with mustard. And when I say obsessed, I mean the kind of obsessed that could put someone away for a very long time...

So this obsession started when I wanted to buy a simple mustard dress, just plain jane. Something comfortable and boring. But couldn't find anything anywhere. I found dresses the colour of shit, I found dresses that looked like shit, and I found dresses that smelt like shit. But no mustard :(

Then it came to me (like that one time an apple fell on some Newton kids head) i imagine my epiphany was much more dramatic. I was all like, let's put my new JANOME OVERLOCKER 744D into good use and make me some mustard coloured shit. So I did.

So there I was just sitting on the living room floor trying to understand the works of "pattern making", sipping on my Peach ice tea ( i inhale peach Ice tea like coffee) and getting stabbed countless times by pins. AHHH. And after 7 episodes of "How i met your mother" a little fb stalking and pointless dancing.
My overlocker finally conceived its first.

Here it is.
**Triumphant music plays




This is my nephew, I swear it's not some random kid

Vest: 80's vest, found in the depths of my cupboard
Scarf: Mina Kitsos
Dress: Jessica Guzman
Shoes: Rubi

So i would like to end this post by revealing, yes, the rumours are true. I am currently dating a bearded lizard. Heres some snap shots of our first date <3

Intimate moment calls for some tacky editing

bahahah.... he's so naughty

Bazza the lizard and his mate woody.


NOTE: LIZARD WAS NOT HURT, PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY <3

2 comments:

  1. Where the hell did you get a lizard.

    You talented cookie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa...and mustard it is!!...
    though i'm getting goosebumps just looking at the lizard on your hands....aaghh..
    anywho..luck with the dating..

    ReplyDelete