Theorem proposed by me

As the fragile humans that we are, the foetal position gives us a notion of safety and protection of the worlds immensities. From when we were born until now, simply searching for the unattainable satisfaction of comfort.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Freedom

The HSC is over. I have honestly been fearing the HSC since I was in year 5, and now that it's over I feel so free. But this new found freedom comes with a sense of loss. :( No more Highschool. No more uniforms. No more running away from teachers because you aren't actually wearing the proper uniform. No more living life according to monotonous bell rings. No more asking to pee. No more overpriced sushi. No more watching students flirt with teachers (actually this could potentially happen in university).No more oppression. No more spending all day with my favourite people. 

The entire year 12 grade is or was alarmingly close. Every individual is so lovely and kind (and absurdly well dressed).


I am so grateful that I have met such amazing people They have influenced me to become a better me. More driven, more enthusiastic, more selfless and more loving. (warning:Getting a little sentimental). The memories of Highschool will always be with me, and in 20 years time I will look back on these moments as the best time of my life. Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment