Theorem proposed by me

As the fragile humans that we are, the foetal position gives us a notion of safety and protection of the worlds immensities. From when we were born until now, simply searching for the unattainable satisfaction of comfort.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sycamore tree

F L I P P E D

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss; but every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent, and once you do, nothing will ever compare. 

So a friend recommended me this movie last year, and it is seriously absolutely amazing. I thought it was pretty old until i saw it at the movie shop as "new release". I know "cool story bro", but it is seriously is so adorable/artistic/heart warming/holy shit excuse me while i squeeze this teddy bear to death because this movie is so good/and yup...I just peed a little.

check it out. Or you can just check me out. That's cool too.

1 comment:

  1. JESSICAA!?!?!: )
    ahah, i watched the movie, its so good and makes you go "awhhhh":)
    buahaha.
    thanks for recommending it beautiful! :).
    BLOG MORE OFTEN! :P
    ahaha ~
    take care <3.
    see you at school.

    ReplyDelete