Theorem proposed by me

As the fragile humans that we are, the foetal position gives us a notion of safety and protection of the worlds immensities. From when we were born until now, simply searching for the unattainable satisfaction of comfort.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Español

So I am doing three units of Spanish for my HSC, therefore I am reasonably concerned that my Spanish skills aren't exactly up to scratch. So I skipped school yesterday... That's right, I'm hardcore like that. No, not really, the worst thing Iv'e probably ever done in my life is make a Latte on skim rather than on full cream milk, hells yeah, might as well go get a tattoo saying "I"M A BAD ASS" (cause bad people don't realise ass is spelt arse).

ANYWHO.
So I had spanish school all day yesterday and it wasn't too bad, although the shame of being Argentinean and not being able to speak like a native kind of kills me.

Yesterday was so moderately eventful.
1. i read the newspaper on the train
2. I dropped my pink highlighter lid and couldn't be bothered to bend at the knees, so I sacrificed my green highlighter. RIP green highlighter
3. I QUITE MY JOB! I am no longer employed at Gloria Jeans. No more making ice-chocolates for fat lards who come at 8:30pm. No more burning myself with milk. No more coffee beans in my hair. no more money.
WHAT HAVE I DONE :O
I guess year 12 takes priority over work. tralalalala
Wow i just got bored reading this in my head. fml.

So I forced my friend Enya to take some photos of what I was wearing cause we are fun like that.



Shorts: Bardot (christmas present to myself)
Trench coat: Susan (yea my mums cool like that)
Boots: Can't remeber (the sole fell of 2 hours later)
Blouse: Under my bed
Bag: Argentina
Scarf: Grandmas

No comments:

Post a Comment