Theorem proposed by me

As the fragile humans that we are, the foetal position gives us a notion of safety and protection of the worlds immensities. From when we were born until now, simply searching for the unattainable satisfaction of comfort.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

What do you give a train driver for Christmas ? Platform shoes !


Christmas has come and gone. Massive sad face.

In my household we partake in christmas festivities on christmas eve.
Massive dinners, watching my 19 year old sister peek at her presents, then re-wrap them and awkward conversations with my family about how you should watch out for white striped spiders, because they EAT YOUR FLESH AWAY AND YOU WILL DIE. My family's fun aren't they. Once again my mum pressured me into playing christmas carols on my violin, and my mum once again played my dance concert DVD so i could relive my slutty experiences.

Do do do do do do

Presents you ask?

Not the subscription but the 6th issue of Fallen magazine.
FALLEN magazine is dedicated to discovering and supporting Australian creatives, and strives to confirm their importance within the arts in a global context.
Seeking the inspiring and inspired, FALLEN is an agency for the collection of talents, trends, tangibles, traditions and thoughts.



foals_album_cover.jpg


Foals album, Total life forever
You must listen to "Spanish Sahara", makes me JIZZ. Sounds a little like temper trap, well i think.



thepact.jpg

Book: The pact by Jodi Picoult

According to wiki it is:
In the end it is revealed that Emily's death wasn't really part of a suicide pact; Emily asked Chris to kill her because she couldn't do it herself. Chris tried to talk Emily out of it but pointed the gun to her head in the end to bring her out of h
er misery. Emily placed her hand on the trigger, over his.

Sounds fun.




Some fancy eyelashes.

I also acquired: MONEY, a wifi router
(even though i have one)
with a foreign powerpoint, beeswax cream, cream, bubble bath shizz (cause baths are x1000000 better than showers + odd bits and bobs.


Merry christmas to all :)

1 comment: