Theorem proposed by me

As the fragile humans that we are, the foetal position gives us a notion of safety and protection of the worlds immensities. From when we were born until now, simply searching for the unattainable satisfaction of comfort.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer loving.


Design Brief: Design and make an article of clothing to take on a holiday destination of your own choice. You are to construct the garment and present it for marking.

Summer 2009
my obsession with floral heightens


"The beach.
Sunburn.
Friends.
Salty kisses.
Ice-cream.
Lost thongs"


Summer is full of uncertainty. discoveries and possibilities.
I wanted to recreate this life of summer into my dress design.


WOOSH GOES THE WAVES!
WOOSH GOES MY DRESS!




The lovely Krisna agreed to take some shots with my uber crappy camera :) Im no Jess Tran.

The flower embroidery was quite tedious, but once i got the hang of it, it was in a way, relaxing. Yup. i lie. It took forever. But it was worth it :)

I think i shall post some better shots of this dress. These hardly do it justice. PHOTOSHOOT EVERYBODY!


Dress size: 8
Material: Cotton
Time taken: 15 hours

2009 - year 10

No comments:

Post a Comment